home | properties available | contact mapleleaf
Landlord Information
Consent to Let
Repairs & Maintenance
Renting a Property Furnished or Unfurnished
Gas Safety Regulation Act
Furniture & Furnishings Regulation Act
Electrical Equipment Safety Regulation
Smoke Alarms
Decorative Order of Property
Providing Appliance Instructions
Tenant Information
Why choose an ARLA agent?
Properties Available
Tenant Mailing List
Contact Us

Landlord Information - Utilities

While a tenant resides in a residential property, they are responsible for all services e.g. Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax, and Television Licence.

When the property is vacant i.e. between tenancies, these services remain the landlord’s responsibility.

Mapleleaf Letting Centre notifies the main utility suppliers when a tenant moves into a property and when a tenant vacates a property. We also supply the meter readings to all companies to avoid landlords or tenants being charged for unpaid services.

Mapleleaf Letting Centre 37, Victoria Road East, Thornton, FY5 5BU
T 01253 859 488 | F 01253 864 516 | E enquiries@mapleleafletting.co.uk
  home | contact mapleleaf